For starters, research the company you are considering and look for these warning signs:
1) Are there "up-front" fees? [ very small set-up fee's are reasonable, but reatinaers or payments based on "debt-
load" should raise a red-flag ]
2) Can they show you recent settlements with your creditors?
3) Are there "typo's" in their marketing materials?
4) Are employees/Founder and management on Linkedin?
5) Was the first interaction a sketchy automated call?
6) Is their experience actually in Consumer Debt?
7) How old is their website? Serach WHOIS here
In example, this website was created in 2002 and our parent site was created in 1999.
8) Do they have super detailed 24/7 reporting?
9) Are they selling you on "savings" rather than a proven plan?
10) Any third party endorsements/associations?
11) Do they only negotiate MCA's? [ That's not a good thing, it typically means they are a new company ].
12) Do they shy away from secured debts or complex
obligations? [ a good restructuring firm can demonstate a track record in negotiating virtually every type of debt
there is ].
$160,000 settled for $67,000, a $93,000 savings. " I'm happy to say I'm still in business after all these years "
See the Testimonial
" It has been my honor to write this letter".
$170,000 in debt to 14 creditors resolved for $67,000. "Thank you for saving my American Dream". See this Testimonial
" I went the very dark and dangerous route...three years later I am back on top...listen to these guys!..." Testimonial
Free Consultation: We will examine your payables, discuss the threat levels, show recent settlements with your creditors and tell you how we would solve the problem - This alone is priceless if you are in trouble- How can we do this? We have settlled over 50,000 debts in 18 years. Call us now for a free consultation: