Corporate Turnaround has developed a group of services to help smaller businesses succeed. Corporate Turnaround analyzes each client’s financial condition and offers appropriate solutions depending on their unique situation.
Corporate Turnaround has helped thousands of smaller companies. Here’s why some business owners come to us for help:
- They want to pay their creditors but can’t afford what they’re demanding.
- They’ve already tried negotiating on their own.
- They can’t get financing.
- Their cash flow is tight.
- They can’t work on their business and their debts at the same time.
- They need payment terms stretched out over time.
- They want to avoid business bankruptcy.
Business Debt Restructuring Here’s a proven way to get your business out of debt within a budget you can realistically afford monthly.Additional Resources – Our alliance partners can offer your business:
- Tax Help: Resolve liens and past due taxes.
- Financing: Get the money needed to build your business and resolve debts.
- Collection Help: Get paid what you’re owed.
- Free Business Resources: Guidance and tools to help you grow your business.
Business Debt Restructuring has many benefits:
Increase your cash flow:Short-term debt can be converted into a manageable long term plan.
Improve your quality of life:Let us deal with creditors, collection agencies and attorneys so you can get back to doing what’s important, creating revenue, not hiding.
Avoid unnecessary legal fees:Debts can be settled without the need for attorneys.
Your payments are fixed & affordable:Cash outlay can be forecast and managed better.
Business Debt Restructuring is not for everyone, but is a perfect solution for others. If you want to pay your creditors but can’t establish affordable settlement terms, our program is ideal for you. Keep in mind this is not a loan, no real estate is necessary, and we don’t even have to check your credit.
If more than 30% of your payables are over 90 days old, you are taking chances with the future of your company unless you have a realistic plan to satisfy your creditors. Without a practical and affordable plan your company can sink deeper into debt, and it may only be a matter of time before creditors seize your assets and put you out of business.
But don’t take our word. The SBA reports that approximately 45,000 businesses a month close their doors or file business bankruptcy. These companies didn’t have a solid and proven plan to get out of debt; all they had were hopes and dreams. The good news is that the moment you turn your problem debts over to us, your debt problem is under control.