Are your business debts killing your cash flow?
—- If so, Business Debt Restructuring is an alternative to business bankruptcy.
Here how we help small business:
We negotiate new affordable terms on all forms of secured and unsecured business debt including:
- Merchant Cash Advances [MCA]
- Equipment Leases
- Bank Lines
- Vendors | Suppliers
- Credit Cards
- SBA loans
- Secured and Unsecured business debts
Our negotiators average 10-20 years experience [with us!] and come from related fields including commercial collections and Law. Together we have re-negotiated tens of thousands of business debts for over 13,000 small businesses.
With experienced negotiators, you can reduce your monthly or daily payments by up to 70% and payback only 70% of what you owe, all on an affordable budget – these are average client results.
- Founded – 1998
- Reputation – Over 13,000 clients
- Experience – Over 52,000 business debts settled
- Trust – Rated “A” with Better Business Bureau
- Outreach – Educational Programs and Training
Debts we settle:
- Business Credit Cards
- Merchant Cash Advance / Cash Advance
- High Interest Loans
- Equipment Leases
- SBA Loans
- Bank Loans and Lines
- Secured and Unsecured debts accepted
Debts we’ll work with on a case-by-case basis:
- Debts that follow owners after business sale
- Commercial Mortgage
Collection activities accepted:
- Collection Agency
- Collection Attorney [In state and out-of-state]
- Arbitration Award
- Pending Lawsuits
- COJ – Confession of Judgement
Things we are particularly proud of:
- 2008 our Do-It-Yourself Guide “How to Pay Business Debts you Can’t Afford”, was co-branded by both SCORE and the ASBDC [ Association of Small Business Development Centers ]. The “Guide” is available on nearly 100 websites nationwide – examples:
- 2009 we trained North Carolina Small Business Development Counselors [ SBDC ] as part of their “Biz Boot-Camp” – (1) 6 hour class
- 2009 we offered a 3 hour “Professional Development” course to the New England Conference of SBDC’s
- 2011 we were hired by the Florida SBDC to train their counselors to triage businesses after the BP Oil Spill – (2) 4 hour classes
- 2016 we became pro-bono counselors for the New Jersey SBDC
- 2017 – and we are most proud of all the businesses we have helped
Avoid business bankruptcy. Choose the undisputed leader in the field.
Use “Contact us” button below for a Free Consultation.
Or feel free to call normal hours EST 855-708-2672
You can leave a message after hours
Nosotros hablamos español